|Featuring Teachers from…|
What’s on Offer
- Dance styles from Modern, Jazz, Contemporary, Commercial and Street to Cheerleading, Eastern and Freestyle!
- We offer both dance and drama audition technique and advice for GCSE, A-Level and University applications!
- Drama skills such as improvisation, breath control, singing, musical theatre and creating a character, experimental theatre and script work.
- On the last day we take to the stage and hold a show for your family and friends in a professional theatre environment.
- Everyone involved will take home a trophy and a certificate to keep, with additional trophies and certificates for outstanding contributions during the workshop.
- A tuck shop, talent competition and the opportunity to make new friends and discover your hidden talents!
- Choose what you want to do or do everything, it’s up to you!
Saint Martin’s Arts Centre, Saint Martin’s School, Solihull B91 3EN
20th, 21st & 22nd December 2017
£70 per 3 day workshop, £60 for siblings or £30 per each individual day, £25 for siblings
8.30am – 3.30pm
5-17 years welcomed. All participants are taught in separate age groups.
A packed lunch, plenty to drink and suitable clothing. There will be a tuck shop selling refreshments.
The show and awards presentation will start at 2.00pm in the Professional Theatre on the final day.
To book your place, fill in the below for, call 07748600035 or email email@example.com.
How to Pay
Post – Performing Arts Project, Mill Hollow, 1 Mill Lane, Bentley Heath, Solihull, B93 8PA. Please make cheques payable to ‘Performing Arts Project’.
BACS – Account Name: Performing Arts Project, Sort Code: 30 98 97,
Account No: 38203960. Email to confirm payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
We expect a certain level of behaviour at our dance and drama workshops, therefore if an individual is disruptive or verbally abusive to a teacher or another child on a regular basis they will be asked to leave. No refund will be given.
In the event of a serious illness a refund will be given under special circumstances, providing a letter is written to Performing Arts Project. At the start of every day inhalers or other forms of medication that may be required by the student must be given to teacher with their name clearly displayed.
A place on the workshop will only be secured when full payment is received.
A refund will only be given if a cancellation is made 7 days before the start date of the workshop.
I give permission for photographs of my child to be used within the dance/drama school and/or on the dance/drama school websites and/or for local newspaper reports. I understand that by completing and signing below, I give permission for emergency medical treatment to be sought for my child if deemed necessary by the first aid trained instructors. I also agree to the terms and conditions below.